Professional in SOUND FOR AUDIOVISUAL AIDS AND SHOWS
What will you study?
Most relevant jobs
This cycle will prepare you to define, plan, and supervise the installation, capture, recording, control, emission, post-production, and reproduction of sound for audio-visual materials, radio, the recording industry, shows, events, and fixed sound installations, controlling and ensuring technical and formal quality.
You will be able to work in the audio-visual, radio, recording, and shows and events sectors, as well as in the installation of fixed and temporary sound fixtures in enclosed areas.
- M1 Planning sound projects
- M2 Sound systems
- M3 Sound for audio-visual materials
- M4 Managing live sound
- M5 Studio recording
- M6 Adjusting sound systems
- M7 Sound post-production
- M8 Electro-acoustics
- M9 Sound communication and expression
- M10 Professional training and guidance
- M11 Business and entrepreneurial initiative
- M12 Project: sound for audio-visual materials and shows
- M13 Training in the workplace
Chosen as the best private school in Barcelona in 2016 (study: “The 100 best schools” by El Mundo), Agora Sant Cugat International School has stood out in educational excellence for over 40 years. Today, the school is focusing on Middle and Higher Level Training as the most direct and successful route to the working world, founded in the vocation and natural abilities of the pupils.
- THE ONLY PRIVATE SCHOOL OFFERING VOCATIONAL TRAINING IN IMAGE AND SOUND IN VALLÉS OCCIDENTAL.
- REDUCED CLASS SIZES FOR PERSONALISED ATTENTION.
- WORK EXPERIENCE AND JOB LISTINGS.
- THE BEST MEDIA EQUIPMENT AT THE SCHOOL
- FIVE MINUTES FROM THE AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSITY OF BARCELONA
- THREE MINUTES FROM THE SANT JOAN RAILWAY STATION
- Profesores activos en el sector Imgen y Sonido
- Prácticas DUALES y en FCT en empresas del sector
- Clases prácticas
- Masterclass de profesionales del sector audiovisual
- Salidas culturales relacionadas con el sector